Re: interface bindings of x-server

Hi !

> You can use the '-nolisten tcp' option suppress listening on tcp
> completely in your case.
ok - thanks - but how should anything connect then to a listening socket, if it isn`t able to talk
to the xserver via bsd socket or whatever other method(i don`t know)?

i`m system administrator and most "well designed" server-apps support a configure option to bind to specific interfaces.  apache, mysql, samba - i can let them all run on specific interface:port ..... so should X, IMHO
if this feature isn`t already "inside" X  - hasn`t this been a feature request already?
i think, it`s an essential feature!

regards
roland