[XFree86] DVI Ouput doesn't work with Dell 1702FP

I was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem.  I have a
nVidia Corporation NV17 [GeForce4 MX 440] card that has both analog and
DVI output.  When I have it connected to my Dell 1702FP on regular
analog output it does just fine however when I connect it to DVI the
monitor goes into power saving mode.  I have tried several things to
solve this problem.  One piece of information that I thought was
interesting:  I did a X -configure when it was hooked up to DVI and in
the Monitor section it didn't detect any scan rates at all.  Even when I
manually put them in it still goes into power saving mode.  I'm using
the nvidia driver.

--
Mike Wilson<mikehwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx