[XFree86] driver issue.

I have an ATI Radeon 7000 64MB SDR TVO and can not get this card to work with XFree. I tried 4.3.0 with and without hardware acceleration.

I tried re-installing Linux(Mandrake 9.1) multiple times, but every time XFree would not start, when I viewed the log, it said there was no valid resolutions. I no longer have the log, re-installed with a GeForce 3 instead. The Radeon is working good in my Winblows box...

If this is an issue that you would be interested in, I could swap the video cards again to try to get an error log... But I'm not sure how I would send you the log, I myself have no clue how to access the net via the Linux command line interface... saving it to a floppy would be pretty difficult...

Logan