Re: [XFree86] 2 destops 1 mouse

and now, how do you do to go to the other desktop?
i have two gfx cards (an agp and a pci one) and have a ps2 mouse and a ps2 keyboard. i wonder if it's worth to but an usb keyboard and an usb mouse and associate them with the second screen, denying them to "move" between screens... would it work?
cheers
alessandro)