Re: [XFree86] BadAccess errors using XShmPutImage

  1) Does your X-server have SHM support?  "MIT-SHM" should show up in
     the list of extensions reported by xdpyinfo.
  2) Does your operating system have SHM support?  This sort of thing
     is often disabled for security reasons.
  3) Programming errors on your part?  BadAccess is generated if:

       a) the server doesn't know about the segment (you called
          XShmAttach on it didn't you?).
       b) The size is bad, that is, the segment is too small to
          contain the source you specified (or the XImage is
          improperly initialized).

			Mark.