Re: [XFree86] Mixed colors

  In the past I had a very similar problem - the display colors were wrong
but the data inside the computer "knew" the right colors.

  Don't laugh too hard, the fix was to turn off the computer and unplug the
VGA connector, then plug it back in several times (to clean the contacts).

  The next problem that can cause the effects you are describing is a broken
cable.  You may find a position for the cable that makes colors right, but
you really should just replace it.

  Both of these electrical problems seem to show up immediately after
installing new video cards or upgrading software.

Cheers,
Michael  - Graphics & Engineering  http://www.bowlvisions.com/

---