[XFree86] Changing mouse from "IMPS/2" to "PS/2" disables scrolling

Hello,
I am working with redhat 9 with XFree86-4.3.0-2.
I have a problem :
The problem is , I am using a CPU-"Switch" box; it is simple multiplexer
which enables connecting 2 computers to use the same keyboard,mouse
and monitor ; now when I switch from Linux to the other machine (Windoows)
, everything is OK; but when I return to Linux, I cannot use the mouse anymore ; it
flickers and when I move it it suddenly opens other menus, selects items
from them , and behaves very strangely and wildly on the screen.

Now , I had googled the Internet and came across a suggeston :
to change Option "Protocol" in XF86Config file from "IMPS/2" to "PS/2";
I did it , restarted my X-Server , and the problem of the wild mouse was solved ;
I could move from windows to Linux and back freely ;
But it causes a different problem
: I could not use scrolling with the wheel mouse in applications like Mozilla and
JEdit and more;
Needles to say - returning the "IMPS/2" again enabled scrolling , but then
when switching to windows and back to linux - the wild mouse appeared.
Here is my Mouse section :frpm XF86 Config:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Mouse0"
	Driver      "mouse"
	Option	    "Protocol" "PS/2"