[XFree86] Problems while installing redhat 8.0

Dear sir:
I got a problem while installing Redhat linux 8.0 to a system with
P4-2.4GHz, Mother board : D845GVAD2, After I have installed and restarted
the system OS Booted properly but after Local Host login The OS Didn't
went to graphic mode It gave An error Message:
Error Message:
--------------
Fatal server error:
no screens found
The System is letting user to log in and user can run commands in the
prompt. But Graphical Interface is not started.
System status:
Hard Disk partitions:
---------------------
Primary: 8GB Windows-98
Extended: D:-20GB, E:-30GB, F:-10GB
Last Left Unpartitioned And Let the RedHat Linux Setup choose the Free
space to install
I had Installed it for an 80GB Hard disks Last partition, ie around
7000th sectors to 8770th
1st partition Boot 101MB
2nd Partition / 6900MB
3rd Partition Swap 510MB
I think The Problem is because the Operating system is older than the
Hardware I am using, the proper Driver Information may not be available,
If so what can I do now. Please Help me to bring the system to
Graphical interface.
waiting for your reply
Channakeshava

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.