[XFree86] xkb spanish keyboard mapping problem

I am using the keyboard layout for spanish, and it maps perfectly to my
keyboard, except the GRATER_THAN and LESS_THAN key dont work.
It is one key that is next to the left shift key..

I can not do a lot of things due to this issue..
I find it difficult to write code as well.. since I constantly need these 2
keys.

can anyone help me to get this working.. I know that it returns a scancode of
94.. is there somethign that can be done to quickly make this key map to
these chars?

I am not to familiar with xkb.. or how it works, plus with the new layout I am
even more confused. the rule files .. etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Less than is the normal keypress that outputs the 94
then with the shift modifier it should return greaterthan..

hope this helps.
hope its somethign simple.

Thanks.

I speak spanish if you are a native spanish speaker desiring to write back in
spanish.

Hablo español, así que si Ud. habla español y desea responder en él español..
está bien.