[XFree86] Where's the cursor?

Hi all,

I'm in the midst of writing documentation for an application I wrote and I'm using screen dumps for visuals.

Why doesn't the mouse cursor get captured during the dump?

I've tried all the common utilities and none of them capture the cursor image so I assume it can't be done, right?

I can't find any info on the net that sheads any light on the matter.

If the answer is "No it can't be done" then what about an Xcursor to XYZ format utility? If I have to I'll paste the icons back onto the dump.

Any info would help...

I'm not on the list so please CC me at <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,

Randy Scarborough