[XFree86] No screens found.

Hi,

	I have a problem with starting my graphic interface on my Linux
station.

	I already tried to install a newer version of Xfree86, and updated
my graphic driver (RadeOn 9100) that I found on the ATI website.  Once I did
the update, and tried to open with startx, it tries to start, I see a grey
screen, with a black little cross (une croix), then it goes back to a black
screen, I hear my screen that mades some refreshes, but it does this in a
loop, and so I cannot even retrieve the text mode.

	Can you help?

	Kind Regards,
	Balencourt Michel