[XFree86] RedHat 9

Hello. I currently have RedHat 9. I am using an ATI Radeon 7000 graphic card. My problem is that i am not able to get higher resolution. I have to use 640X480 resolution with 8bit color which i really dislike. If i change the resolution any higer(such as 800X600) the screen goes blank and the monitor turn off after i try to boot redhat. I have windows xp also and i use 1152X864 with 32bit color and it works fine. Redhat does detect the graphic card but i dont know why i cant change the settings any higher without the monitor turning of after i boot redhat. I think i need to get the driver information but i dont know how to get it. I was wondering if you guys could help.

Thanks,
zihan1@xxxxxxxxxxx