[XFree86] Radeon/XF86Config problems

Here's my error from the log..

(II) Primary Device is: PCI 01:00:0
(--) Assigning device section with no busID to primary device
(WW) RADEON: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:1:0:1) found
(EE) No devices detected.

Basically it looks like the Radeon driver has no idea how to handle the Radeon 9800. It has dual heads and I think this is what is causing most of my problems. I've attempted to write two device sections, each specifying a BusID, but whatever device is listed second is ignored. I've attempted several different options but none seem to help. It looks like if I could just get XFree86 to ignore the second device (or whichever one is appropriate) things would at least go a little more smoothly. Has anyone had any experience with dealing with unsupported dual-head video cards that could lend a hand?

James Tanis
Email: jtanis@xxxxxxxxxxx