Re: [XFree86] fonts etc.

  Did you enable the freetype extension in XF86Config?

  I'm running slack 8.1+, 9.0 and 9.1 without problems with TTF fonts. The
only things I noticed where: 1) KDE still sux ( since the beginning ) with
fonts problems; and 2) The GIMP doesn't work with those fonts. That's the
most sad of the problems.

  About KDE, I'm running WMaker and XFCE. They do an extreme better job
than kde/gnome does.

  Also OpenOffice 1.1.0rc4 works pretty well with those fonts.

  Cheers,

-=[ William N. Zanatta ]=------------------------=[ william@xxxxxxxxxxx ]=-
-------------------------=[ 5th Security Guideline from the AIDE Manual ]=-