[XFree86] Matrox P750

you'll need to ask matrox.  their drivers are binary and closed source,
and not supported by xfree86 developers.  you might try the matrox
forum:
http://forum.matrox.com/mga/index.php

Alex

------------------------------

I just got a Matrox P750, i installed the drivers and played with
XF86Config, I have \
it working, but. When i run a DVD the CPU load is 75% and all of it is
being used by \
X. Glxinfo says DIR is working, and on GLXGEARS i am getting 500 fps or
so with \
almost 0% CPU load. GLXGEARS also locks up alot. This just isn't
makeing sence to me. \
I am useing XFee86-4.3.0.1 fresh compile, and The Drivers supplied by
Matrox. I have \
attached a copy of my XF86Config, and the README file they gave me, If
there are \
better drivers one knows about or knows anything about this i would be
most thankful.

XFree86-4.3.0.1
kernel-2.4.22

Tyan K7X-Pro