Re: [XFree86] Mattrox G400 Dual Head Configuration

Ryan

Thanks again for your help! I found the answer on the Matrox site -
downloaded their latest driver. Among other things it installs the
mga_hal module which I discoved was needed. Bingo! Double excitement -
first use of tar (bit of juggling with cd) and worked first time with
your config file. I think the only change I had made was to initialise
Xinerama.