[XFree86] (no subject)

Hello,
I am Nitin Ruikar, working in Softenegr India Pvt. Ltd.
We are using Linux Terminal Server Project downloaded from
www.ltsp.org, have some problem in starting X-windows on Intel P-I
machine having SiS 6326 card. Please help me in this regard. I am
sending the XFree86.0.log file as an attachment.

So please do the needful.

Nitin Ruikar
Flat No. 7,'Suryaphool',
Bhandarkar Ints. Rd.,
Shivaji Nagar,
Pune-4
Ph:91-020-5658250
Fax:91-020-5654714

DISCLAIMER
any disclosure, copying or distribution of this
is strictly prohibited.
Visit us at
http://www.softenger.com