[XFree86] problems running XFree86

Okay, this time I'll actually attach the log file and the config file I'm using.

I installed XFree86 with Debian 3.0 r1, so it's configured to start up automatically and I have no idea how to disable this in order to avoid being told, each time I start Linux, that XFree86 has failed to run. I downloaded and installed the then-latest version of XFree86 a couple of months ago; it's 4.3.0, released on February 27, 2003, but this did not fix the problem. The XFree86 log file says something about the primary display device having a PCI bus ID of 1:0:0, but it also says something about another device at location 1:0:1 that has no drivers, or something; I don't remember exactly what it says, but I'll attach a copy of the file anyway. Oddly enough, under Windows (I'm running a dual-boot system here) the Device Manager in the System control panel has two display adapters listed, although I only have one graphics card installed, a Radeon 9000 Pro with 64 MB VRAM from Gigabyte Technology. One is labeled R9000 and the other, Radeon 9000 / Radeon 9000 PRO. At some point I disabled the latter with the device manager, causing no problems whatsoever: everything seemed to work properly, and in spite of this, Linux has a problem with some device at location 1:0:1, the address of the adapter labeled Radeon 9000 / Radeon 9000 PRO in Windows (the one labeled R9000 has location 1:0:0).

I have no idea if it's useful information, but I'll list the so-called resource settings of each "adapter" as given by the Device Manager:

R9000:
Memory Ranges F8000000 - FBFFFFFF, E7800000 - E780FFFF,
000A0000 - 000BFFFF
I/O Ranges D800 - D8FF, 03B0 - 03BB, 03C0 - 03DF
IRQ 16

Radeon 9000 / Radeon 9000 PRO:
Memory Ranges F4000000 - F7FFFFFF, E7FF0000 - E7FFFFFF
no I/O Ranges or IRQ listed

I haven't specified any video modes as they're supposed to be entered in a separate "Modes" section because I'm not sure of the dot clock (Is 25.14 MHz plausible?) and the horizontal and vertical values I need to enter. I am, after all, using an LCD monitor so I don't know if the horizontal and vertical values apply, and if they do I don't know how to determine what they are because I checked my monitor's documentation and no such values were listed. The HorizSync and VertRefresh values listed are incorrect; I just haven't changed them yet.

If you could offer any insight as to what the problem is I would be most appreciative.
-Thomas