Re: [XFree86] XDM pointing to another Window Manager

Hi,

The easiest way I have found, is to create a file named .Xclients
(case matters) in your home directory.   Put in the commands you
wish to execute when X starts, putting your window manager last,
since when the script finishes, your session will end.

example:

xterm &
wmaker

And, make sure you make the file excutable, using "chmod +x .Xclients"
And, do not put an ampersand after the wmaker!

This should work, but again, I don't know what distribution you are using, always
works for me.

John