[XFree86] Re: TVP4010 + glint driver, RAMDAC problem and wont work

Ok, I got X to start up. There were two problems.

The TI card initializes but then it's completely black. I can move the mouse
off the edge of the next monitor, but nothing shows up on the TI screen. The
screen seems to be syncing, it's just black. The log attached makes it seem
like X thinks it's working fine.

Separately the xdm login screen looks weird. I think my build of X is missing
some of the debian parameters so it's failing to find its resources or
something. Except I only substituted the binary, not xdm so I wouldn't have
expected anything like that. But eh.

greg