Re: [XFree86] accessibility?

I'm working on a little article on handicapped accessibility in Linux. Could anyone give me some pointers where to find useful information in regard to accessibility and XFree86 or any X related software your familiar with? Thanks.

There have been a couple of people who were interested in
this sort of thing. Hopefully, they're still around and will
speak up. I think most of the interest was in visual impairment.
The cursor themeing lets you force big cursors in most cases with the XCURSOR_SIZE environment variable.

I'm interested in all accessibility issues but mostly in those related to the mobility impaired. I've read most the stuff I can find on the topic from Google but thought maybe I could find more material by asking. :)

--
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the
Government, it's tyranny."                   -- Benjamin Franklin

Michael <mogmios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://kavlon.org