[XFree86] Trident Cyberblade e4 and Xv bug?

Fellow XFree users, and developers!

I am in need of a litte assistance, i am using a Toshiba 7200CT laptop with
a Trident Cyberblade e4 (9540), and it all works great apart from one thing:
When playing video with xine or mplayer, after a few times it stops working and
only show me a static garbage picture, it does not even help to restart the
X server, i have to reboot(even cut power sometimes) the laptop. It only seams
to happend when i begin to play(or when i stopped last time?) a video, it have
never happend during playback.

Here are a few pictures of the problem:
http://www.grilla.nu/xine_win.jpg
http://www.grilla.nu/xine_fs.jpg
http://www.grilla.nu/mplayer_qt.jpg
http://www.grilla.nu/mplayer_mpg.jpg

I am using Xfree86 Version 4.3.0.

Does anyone have a clue what might be causing this, it would be great to have
it fixed, the driver works so good until this happends...

Thanks for any assistance.
Regards
Henrik