[XFree86] Problem : No Screen Found !

Hi,
I am the new user for Red Hat Linux 8 and i dont know how it happened , but my xwindows is not working.
I visited the official web site but i didnt get any aid.

Problem description:

When I started the xfree86config command, i started configuring all the steps that occured but later when i saved the configuration and reboot my system for xwindows , instead of working it displays in cyan color screen with a dialog box with unknown font giving two options. But neither of it is working.

Please prompt me as soon as possible with a fruitful answer. It will be kind enough for me.

Thank you,
Syed Adnan-ur-Rahman.

Syed Adnan-ur-Rahman
e-mail: syedadnanurrahman@xxxxxxxxx