[XFree86] cyberblade i1 & green screen

Thanks for your mail, I went directly to the files
without reading the lines. I am trying the driver out,
so far so good (I tested it with one avi, one mpg, one
dvd).

As before, though, when loading splash screens
(redhat, gxine for example), there is something wrong:
the image is just stripes and it cannot be seen, like
it was the window of mplayer/xine when playing. Splash
screen of lmule is fine. It is not so important, I
guess, but I thought I could report it.

Thanks again.