[XFree86] Problems with display

Good day for you,

I'm writing to you because of problem with running XServer.

I have Mandrake 9.0 linux distribution installed on HP Invent notebook. The problem is with running because of(I think so) 14'' LCD flat panel of notebook. When I ,as usual, start it by startx I receive error message that it can't create Display. This is really strange because in LOG it writes about correct detection of built-in i815 video card its parametres, gart, etc and at the end this error....
I think the problem is with need in some extra options in my X Server config file or
probably use of another display driver? But i don't know what to do. I'll be waiting  for any help.

         Kind regards, Karkon.