[XFree86] Power management issues when running two X servers

Hi,
I am running two X Servers (Version: 4.2.99.3-20021230.4, and Intel 845G graphics adapter) on my linux box (Kernel: 2.4.18-14) in different screens. I am facing some problems related to power management.

My setup is like this: The first X Server is running without any window manager and second one is running with fvwm. If I keep the first screen without doing any activity, the monitor will go to the power save mode (In BIOS video power save mode is DPMS) and I will get a blank screen. The problem is that later if I touch on the key board/mouse, the screen is not coming back. Instead only the mouse cursor will appear. If I go to any other console and come back to this screen, then I will get back the entire screen. If I am running only one XServer, this problem will never appear. Other than this, my X server is working well.

I tried by switching off the screen saver option also. But those were not helpful. Can anybody advice me how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Sudheer