[XFree86] Red Hat and XFree86

I have Cd's of Red Hat 8 that came with "Linux for Dummies", will XFree86 be part of this distro or do I have to download it ?
I've been trying hard to see if my display driver is compatible. I've searched forums as well as the XFree86 site and see all manners of Rage titles but never exactly the name I have:-
Rage II+ (English)(DirectX)
Exactly how it is titled under Device Manager, no 'DVD' or '3D' as I've seen.
My computer is 5 years old and so I have been trying to make sure everything is compatible, the installation is sounding more and more scary. Also I presume I have to download the driver at XFree86's site?
Thanks for any help.

Maureen