[XFree86] 2 X servers on linux

I'm running XFree86-4.3 on i686-linux.

I'd like to be able to run 2 X servers, each with its own display, and I want to be able to run 1 of the
displays without a keyboard or mouse.

I can get both X servers to run, but both each X server uses a different vty, so they both won't appear t
the same time, I have to press CTRL+ALT+F8 to see the second one, with the first one disappearing,
etc...

Or, I can get both servers to run, if I start 1 and then wait a few seconds and start a second server, but
the second server usually freezes. Also, I can't get a program to appear, ie executing 'xterm -display
:1.0' doesn't work.