Re: TWM: truetype support

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Eeri Kask wrote:
Eeri Kask wrote:
(6) twm-1.0.3-diff6.Fixes.tgz
Here are bugs I encountered in twm as improving icon manager
functionality; some are serious.

Such as?  Please be more descriptive.

(1) In iconmgr.c.diff6  at the end is corrected a bug which leads to
*multicolumn* iconmanager window width gradual collapse under certain
circumstances while computing 'wwidth'.  I observed this while resizing
and/or moving the icon manager window and then terminating some client,
say xcalc.  In that moment the icon manager window gets squeezed
unexpectedly showing this bug.

I am sure my correction to this problem is not correct, as it only
"undoes" something what gets screwed somewhere else (namely, ip->width
seems to have incorrect value on enrty into PackIconManager()).  I'll
have to study the problem more closely and then suggest a bugfix.

OK.  Thanks for letting me know.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310          |
|  Academic Information and        |  fax:    1-780-492-1729          |
|    Communications Technologies   |  email:  tsi@xxxxxxxxxxx         |
|  352 General Services Building   +----------------------------------+
|  University of Alberta           |                                  |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |    Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  T6G 2H1                         |                                  |
|  CANADA                          |                                  |