From: devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Alex Deucher
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 2:55 AM
To: devel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SM501 driver support in XFree86

On 2/6/06, Kaliraj Kalaichelvan - CTD, Chennai <kalirajk@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I am using XFree86 Version 4.3.0. I understand from driver folder
> (\xc\programs\Xserver\hw\xfree86\drivers\siliconmotion)that silicon motion
> driver supports for SM720, SM910, SM810, SM820, SM710, SM712. Does this
same
> silicon motion driver in xfree86 4.3.0 work fine for SM501? If not where
> shall i get the SM501 driver for Xfree86 4.3.0.?

Silicon motion added 501 support in xfree86 bugzilla, however, the
code was never integrated.  you can still grab the tarball there.  I
don't recall the bugzilla number off hand.

Alex

> Kali
> DISCLAIMER
> This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies
> and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by
law. The information is solely intended for the
> individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
> read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part
of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,