Re: Fwd: Re: how to attach windows' ids?

Hi,

Sorry, my mistake, it was actually under:

http://www.xfree86.org/current/specindex.html

I've built mozilla on my own, but it was a clean built, been with it for over a month, and haven't seen anything like that before, so I'd say is not my system, but don't know now, you'll say something.

There a few more of them which I can see like that, let me know if you want me to specify. I've uploaded a screenshot, which can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/ucho_trabajo/xml/shot.png

Kind Regards,

Andrew C Aitchison <a.c.aitchison@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, chinlu chinawa wrote:

> Forgot to say I was looking at the on-line docs @
> http://www.xfree86.org/current before yesterday,
> and found many of the html docs are not redeable,
> you cannot see carriage returns at the beginning in some of them.

The pages I've tried look fine to me with mozilla and Firefox.
Which browser are you using ?