RE: have windows xp at home......want to access unix ( sun - solaris ) a/c in college from home...please help

this should work if you want to log in with ssh.

Bill Nash

-----Original Message-----
From: newbie-admin@XFree86.Org [mailto:newbie-admin@XFree86.Org] On Behalf Of bhavesh patel
Sent:
Monday, December 09, 2002 9:59 PM
To: newbie@XFree86.Org
Subject: have windows xp at home......want to access unix ( sun - solaris ) a/c in college from home...please help

hi,

i am really new to the unix operating system. i have never used it in my life till i came to college. so was wondering if there was any way in which i could access my unix ( sun - solaris ) account in college while sitting at home.

i have a p4 system running windows xp. is there any software that i can download and use? where do i find it? how do i go about installing it?

it would be really great if you'll could help me out.

thank you.

have a great day.

bhavesh.