Re: x be mop out after upgrade in test of debian, please help

yes , I know the spec of my monitor of kds Xflat 17e
3dforce B-16, 16M  print on my card
HOLTEK
HT27C512-70
A022Z0612-2

my most current config is using xfree86  4.0
after that, startx
it response
(EE) no device detected

it assum my card on pci bus: PCI:01:00:0
maybe that is not correct,

it is in my the only one AGP slot of 645e Max Mainboard

tdfx and did not know what else can do.

I also tried fbdev config
I get :
(EE) A screen must specify the device

at begining boot, gdm ask me to reconfig x, I choose tdfx banshee (first
item in 3 item of tdfx)

of course not work

hope to more advice

highly apprecaite your help and time and effort

sincere Eric