Re: Resolution

Hi Rob,

Are you able to change rez by using the <Ctrl-Alt-"-">
and/or "+" hotkeys ?  If so and you're asking how to
change the startup 'default' rez - then I'll let some-
one else answer that, as I'm not too up on manually
editing the conf (as you can probably tell from my orig
post about the problem I'm having with resolution)...

Bruce

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Robert Niemeyer wrote:

> Does anyone know how to change the monitor resolution?  I installed FreeBSD 3.5.1 and XFree86 installed along with it.  I setup all of my video drivers correctly, but it seems like I'm getting 320x200 resolution and was wondering how I could change that.  Everything looks fine, its all just way to large.  Any suggestions?  Can you tell I'm new? haha

                     .\\|//.
  Bruce LeGrande      (o o)     GreenTree Ground Station
 -----------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------
  gtgs@hotpop.com                 -= 3 KHz to 3 GHz =-

        Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
--

   -=-  -=-  -=-  Attention Windows Users!!!  -=-  -=-  -=-
  REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM *ALL* YOUR COMPUTER DATABASES!

                            PAPER!!!
            (the LAST! spammer and wormfree media)

   Note: ANY attempts to infect this system with a WORM or
   other virae MAY be met with scathing and rude response!
              (depending on my mood at the time)

                [OS/2 Warp Kicks Window-Butt!]
                -= Always Has - Always Will =-
                <as the Penguin nods his head>