Van: Neil Macvicar [mailto:blackmogu@vfemail.net]
Verzonden: vrijdag 29 november 2002 2:24
Aan: newbie@XFree86.Org
Onderwerp: XFree86 4.2.99.2

Hi,
	I just compiled the latest CVS of XFree86 on linux-pc-i686 and
tried it out.
I've noticed a few things that have stumped me on how to fix:

1. virtual console switching no longer seems to work
2. The pointer keeps "grabbing" about a 1cm square around it momemtarily
when
a window is dragged with it, or similar movements.

Any pointers on how to go about resolving this would be appreciated.