Dual Display problems with Cirrus Logic GD5462

[Not quite sure if my last post got through ... sorry for the duplication]

Hello all,

I am running XFree86 4.2.0 on RedHat 7.3 with an Appian Jeronimo J2/N (Cirrus
Logic GD5462).

Using a single screen no problems everything ok. Trying to use a second screen
I get

Fatal server error:
Requested Entity already in use!

This happens after both chipsets have been identified, and the
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/cirrus_laguna.o sub module has been loaded. The
call to xf86ClaimFixedResources() returns ok (no entry for resource ranges
after probing).

I have gone through the xfree86 archives and confirmed the XF86Config-4 file
that I am using. DRI is not being used. I have tried both the left and right
screens and in single mode they both work ok.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Spiros