Re: degrade refresh rate for LCD

My experience with larger LCD monitors, under analog mode, is that
they can be very picky about these things and easily lead to
interference.  So, -if- there is interference than I would try to go
down to 60hz (of course, this email doesn't help you do that, sorry :)
).  But if there is no interference, then follow the below loupe
advice.

-Gryn