Acer Aspire 1300

Hello,

i'm trying to setup X on an Acer Aspire 1300 notebook.  The documentation
claims the graphic card is a VIA ProSavage KN133 chipset - which should be
supported from XFree86 4.1.0 onwards (and i have 4.2.0 with update 4.2.1).
xf86cfg or other attempts die with a message that the card is valid, but the
data is not present in xPciInfoCard.h (or something)

Does anyone have any experience with this ?  I unearthed a howto for an Acer
Aspire 1300 on RedHat, which didn't really give any indications (other than
there seemed to be a problem) and a howto for an Acer Aspire 1400, which
gave indications that didn't work for me.

Hope anyone has a clue,

Elise

This email and any accompanying files are confidential.      If you are
not  the  intended recipient  you  must not use,  copy or disclose the
content.   If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender by return email and delete this message.
Thankyou for your co-operation.