Trident + Ogle

Hi folks,

Just joined the list so be gentle. I did search the last 6 months of
newbie archives before I posted this question. I've got a Compaq
Presario 1200 laptop with a Trident CyberBlade i7 and DVD. Under stock
RH 7.2 I could play  DVDs just fine. When I installed a fresh RH 8.0
(overwrite not upgrade) I get a distorted DVD image now. The screen is
split in the middle with the left and right sides transposed. The right
side also has horizontal bars. The folks who make the Ogle player seem
to know this. See FAQ 36 here for example...

http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/faq.shtml

I did download the trident_drv.o file from Alan's page but it did not
help. I also note that it's smaller than the one that came with RH 8.0.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

--