Well, it used to work...

Hello,

I just installed RedHat 7.2 on a Intel machine, that is, it's a
rackmountable with an Intel motherboard that has the video/network card all
on one board. The Intell motherboard is Model number: D845GLLY/D845GLAD.

I installed 4.2.0 and then upgraded to 4.2.1 without any issues on Friday.
It did an autosense and found the correct card/monitor and worked
flawlessly.

Since Friday, I had a small power outage (are they ever, REALLY small?) and
now, when the machine boots, I see a flash of the big "X" and then the
screen goes blank. I tried going thru the configuration manually without any
luck.

Do I need to uninstall the software for the video? If so, how do I
accomplish that?
Does any have any ideas?

Thanks!

Mike