FWD: Re: [newbie] X Problem on Compaq Presario 2710US

From: "Anthony Abby" <anthonyabby@aplusdata.com>
Date:  Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:26:13 -0400

I forgot to mention the video card is an ATI Radeon Mobility LY (AGP).  I've tried the generic Radeon driver, the Radeon Mobility driver, and the Radeon Mobility what_ever_it_is driver.

I've run a search in google for "Mandrake" and "radeon mobility ly" and came up with only one hit that was close to my problem, but it was in regards to Mandrake 8.2 with an older kernel.  There suggestion was to upgrade the kernel, well this is a newer kernel, similiar problem.  I wish there was a search engine on the list archives but I have been looking through the past few months of posts... I just don't see anything else close to my problem.

Hope someone out there can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Anthony