Re: FireGL Drivers

Hi,

did You use the drm-kernel module as well ? I am using an ATI
RADEON8500, runs fine under X with GL support. After You built the
drm-kernel, make sure You also insmod "radeon.o" after insmodding fglr200.
Your XF86Config looks all right - it is possible, that the driver does
not work with 3rd party boards, however. Alternatively use kernel
support for Your card, it works fine, but no GL hw accelaration.
If You do get it working,  please try the 640x480 vidmode. I don't know
why but my Picture iss plain a mess when I switch to 640x480, regardless
of the selected colour depth. I think this one is a problem with the
driver though.

running lsmod schould say something like this btw:
radeon                 94872   0  (unused)
fglr200               144552  11

hope it helps,

Christian