Did not ask for an RTFM!

Already configured my X config file. nv and nvidia in the file. Still does not work. Unfortunately not all web sites are lynx complaint. Therefore I need to use windows to get at my e-mail. I also cannot send my config file to this list (something about the number of devices on an IDE chain.)

Utilized the non GLX nvidia RPM and then for good measure download the GLX rpm. The GLX rpm told me that it was already installed.

Any suggestions but RTFM are welcome. Read The Fine Manual, no .clu received.

Sean Patzer.

When the divinity looks unto humanity, what does humanity see ?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines