Support for ATI MOBILITY FIREGL 7800

Dear all,

I'm very very new to Xfree86. I just got a new IBM thinkpad A31P which
has an ATI MOBILITY FIREGL 7800 as a graphic cards. Somehow I don't
manage to run Xfree86(4.2.0) under FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE. I get the vga
driver to work but with a very very low resolution and when I want to
load the ati driver, it tells me in the error log, that it cannot find
the card.

Is this card supported ? I know it is pretty new and not wildly deployed.

I would be glad to know if it is worth for me to carry on trying to bring
it to work or if it is just not supported.

Thanks for your help
Laurent

--
Get my pgp public key at http://www.bnc.ch/company/contact/pgp/laurent