Any way to set accel/threshold for multiple mice?

Hello,

I have two mice working fine, but I would like to be able
to swap the buttons (as well as independently set the
acceleration/threshold) on both of them.  Looking at some
source code (xset and mouse-properties-capplet from Gnome)
and the man pages, it appears that the functions to do this
are XChangePointerControl and XSetPointerMapping.  However,
it looks like neither of these has any way to specify which
pointer gets modified.  Is there a way to do this, or, if not
set them independently, make them both behave the same?  I
currently have buttons on the CorePointer switched, but the
buttons on the "SendCoreEvents" pointer are not.  Any advice
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kevin Moore