Re: set up mouse on red hat

Hi Osin

THanks for your help

>There should be no need to reboot. This isn't Win!  What you may have to
>do is to restart X though.

Ha, your right. I shouldn't be thinking with the windows mentality.

>And your mouse is a Microsoft Intellimouse PS/2 compatible?  It should be
>working.  What happened when running mouseconfig?

Great, i can use my wheel on my mouse now, i think i just had to restart the
x-server. But, my  mouse will paste text whenever the wheel is pressed down?
How do i get rid of this? It always tries to paste text in the url section
of mozilla whenever i scroll a page?

Thanks a bunch

Desmond