video memory ?!

Hi, Iīm trying to install "Woody" Linux in my computer.

When I try to enter the grafic interface I receive an error message. The end of the log file keeps saying :
VGA(0) --a resollution like 800x60--.. insufficient memory

Iīm a newbie, I do not know how to access the file and send to you. Iīm typing this e-mail from a friendīs computer.

After the error the program asks if I want to configure the grafic interface. I say yes, and then I enter in a windows-like configurations screen. I changed the video card and the monitor configuration to the right ones, but nothing happened. Also, the mouse doesnīt work.

I reinstalled the hole system one time. But it didnīt work.

My video card is a nvidia riva vanta (tnt2)
My screen is a LG studioworks.
I have got near 130 MB of swap partition and 128MB RAM Memory
I think I still have got a lot of disk memory

Please help !