Re: X config fails on Titan P4 with AGP video card (nVidia GeFarce2 MMX)

Also may be you can tell the chip set of video device
from whatever OS you are on.
BTW just last week I had a similar problem and ppl on
this group suggested to use VESA driver which worked
for me (its a generic driver). But you need to make
sure your X points to 4.2 version of XFree86 for that.