[Newbie]Xinerama

I have an xinerama set up with RH7.0, XF86 4.0.3 with three screens driven
by three PCI nVidia GeForceMX2 cards, which works well with as one big
desktop.  Here's the configuration file.  I hope it can help.

--------------------------
# XFree86 4.0 configuration generated by Xconfigurator

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier "triple"
        Screen      0   "Screen0" 0 0
        Screen      1   "Screen1" RightOf "Screen0"
        Screen      2   "Screen2" LeftOf "Screen0"
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
      Option "Xinerama" "on"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier "nvidia0"
        Screen          "Screen0"
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier "nvidia1"
        Screen          "Screen1"
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier "nvidia2"
        Screen          "Screen2"
        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

# By default, Red Hat Linux 6.0 and later use xfs

Section "Files"
      FontPath "unix/:7100"
EndSection

# Module loading section

Section "Module"
      Load  "dbe"       # Double-buffering
#     Load  "GLcore"          # OpenGL support
      Load  "dri"       # Direct rendering infrastructure
#     Load  "glx"       # OpenGL X protocol interface
      Load  "extmod"          # Misc. required extensions
      Load  "v4l"       # Video4Linux
      # Load  "pex5"          # PHIGS for X 3D environment (obsolete)
      # Load  "record"  # X event recorder
      # Load  "xie"           # X Image Extension (obsolete)
      # You only need the following two modules if you do not use xfs.
      # Load  "freetype"       # TrueType font handler
      # Load  "type1"         # Adobe Type 1 font handler
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
      Identifier  "Keyboard0"
      Driver      "keyboard"