[Newbie]Install

Nick.LDN.West@jpmchase.com wrote:

> I am trying to get started but i am getting nowhere with downloading the
> extract file through Explorer. This is driving me insane.
>
> Any ideas appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick

forgive me nick, but get started what?

i doubt your insanity will be much assisted by posting so
few details...

just IMHO, jackc...

ps: given assumption that i can make from the group you post to,
you are trying to get 4.2.0 up and running? i started with the
assumption that i'd have to add this to my suse 8.0 distro to
find that i already had it and building, installing the code
posted on the xfree86.org site was pure disaster.

still i am able now to build a little demo app that i am
going to be working with.
Jack Craig    ImageIntegration     831-684-1375
jackc@imageintegration.com